We are looking for an experienced Senior HR Manager to lead our Human Resource Team at CLS. The position is full time and based in Galway city with responsibility to lead all of CLS’s HR function.
This full-time role presents an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company while continuing to accelerate an unprecedented period of growth for the business with an effective people-centric and commercial HR strategy.
As a key member of the CLS leadership team, the Senior HR Manager will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for creating an innovative HR strategy and agenda that will support the future expansion of CLS, building on our current successes and supported by strong digitization solutions.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract with an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
- The opportunity to build on the success of our current HR achievements and design and build the HR road map into the future.
- Work with a high performing team.
- A leading HR position with a real input into the policies, strategies and commercial decisions within our senior team.
- Fulfilling career with innovation being an integral part of the role
- Lead CLS to become an award winner with recognition in the HR area.
- Providing strategic HR direction, acting as a trusted advisor and partner to the management team.
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives as part of an ambitious HR Strategy that supports business objectives.
- Design organisational programs and drive change management.
- Build on successful employee retention and engagement strategies that deliver a positive work environment for all the team.
- Embed performance management practises across the company as part of establishing a high-performance culture.
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders of the business.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and manage employee relations issues such as disciplinary and grievance, absence, performance management, recruitment, attrition, restructuring and redeployment.
- Plan and promote management and leadership development programs with a focus on coaching and succession.
- Develop and deliver effective talent acquisition strategies in line with strategic objectives.
- Leverage HR technology to drive efficiencies that provide analytics to support decision making.
- Devise an effective learning and development program strategy to support business objectives.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day HR management, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relevant discipline. Masters desirable. Membership of CIPD is essential.
- A background of 7+ years’ experience in a HR operational and management environment.
- Experience operating at a senior level supporting key decision-making
- A proven track record in an SME environment working across different business functions in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Proficient working knowledge of all areas of human resources including, but not limited to – talent management, leadership development, employment law, learning and development programs, HRM systems.
- Capable of strong digital leadership, strategic thinking, communications and influencing skills.
- Demonstrates a strong commercial mindset.
- Experience coaching for higher performance across all levels of an organisation.
- A working knowledge of MS Office.
- This position is full-time based on 40 hours per week at our CLS MedPharma premises in Galway City with some travel requirements including to our facility in Ros Muc.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
CLS is Ireland’s most accredited contract laboratory providing testing, quality assurance & analysts on contract to the MedTech, Pharmaceutical, Food and Environmental Industries, having three of their own facilities in Ros Muc, for all the environmental and food markets, Galway City where the focus is all MedTech and Pharma clients and Bray as a support site to both operations. CLS also supplies AOC’s and QA’s (contract analysts and assurance analysts whom they train in their own labs) and operates on 20 client sites across Ireland. Employing 233 staff with a continuous growth plan of 20% year on year the company continues to lead in the Irish laboratory market.
Integrity without compromise is not just a strapline, it is the philosophy behind everything we do at CLS. Trust, respect, honesty, and a genuine desire to create a positive and welcoming working environment are our core values. The ambition and professionalism of our team is the driving force behind our success and a constant striving for excellence is our route to building a secure future for our team and our customers.