Position: Sampling Technician
Reporting to the Team Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for visiting clients’ sites and completing a variety of samples (including water, contact and air sampling) of cleanroom environments.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Execution of sampling and testing as per approved protocols and test methods.
- Liaising with customers while onsite carrying our monitoring, sampling and collections.
- Follow different client site requirements and prepare sampling requirements before going onsite to clients.
- Ensure sampling equipment is maintained in a good and clean condition and ready to use onsite.
- Ensuring sampling equipment is within calibration.
- Ensure proper upkeep and presentation of company vehicles.
- Travel to customers’ sites nationwide
- Undertaking such other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Full training provided.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Friendly workplace manner.
- Excellent communications skills – both verbally and in written form.
- Good attention to detail is essential
- An appreciation of and the ability to follow procedures accurately.
- Good level of fitness
- A rigorous attention to detail is essential and showing concern for quality and clarity of work.
- Capable of building strong relationships within a commercial operation and have an appreciation of business imperatives.
- A professional, pro-active approach with influencing skills as well as an ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Good time management skills.
- Approachable and friendly workplace manner.
- An appreciation of and the ability to follow procedures accurately. Hardworking, practical and meticulous.
- A Clean Driving Licence is essential
We will only reply to those candidates we are progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process.
How to apply for the position:
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send in a cover letter with an updated CV to email@example.com