CLS is the largest privately-owned contract laboratory in Ireland. It provides sampling, testing and fully trained analysts on contract to the medical device, pharmaceutical, Food and Environmental industries.
We are currently recruiting a candidate for the following position in North Dublin –
Sales Support and Depot Manager
CLS are preparing to open a depot office in North Dublin. We are currently recruiting to appoint a full time and permanent person to be based in our office depot. The purpose of the role is to support our existing sales team in generating leads and scheduling sales meetings with existing and potential clients. We are looking for an ambitious and flexible individual with experience in database management, great communication skills, an organised methodical approach, and problem-solving ability.
The successful individual will also co-ordinate and support the intake of samples, their storage and dispatch into the CLS network of daily collections.
This is a sale and target driven role and you will be required to sell CLS services tailored to meet customer needs across food, environmental, medical devices and pharmaceutical markets. Training and ongoing support will be provided to ensure that you are competent in all procedures and must know knowledge for the position. A track record in tele sales and database management would be an advantage.
About the Role:
In this position you will:
· Manage the company’s lead generation for the sales team
· Organise appointments and meeting between team members and sales prospects.
· Manage samples dropped off and co-ordinate their deliver to our labs.
· Balance a high volume of calls to potential and existing customers
· Deliver excellent customer service in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
· Build value in the customer relationship ensuring that their needs are met
· Actively identify the best solutions for each customer that will also make valuable contributions to the company and actively develop the CLS brand
· Deliver a service where empathy and building rapport are central, that will delight our customers and put them at ease
· Utilise company’s CRM systems to update customer database and record/maintain various points of contact/interaction
· Assisting in marketing campaigns by communicating the message to customer base
Skills & Experience required
· Self-driven, honest and reliable
· Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage
· Experience in data management and scheduling meetings.
· Great administration skills for sample management
· Confident and engaging telephone skills
· Excellent Listening and appropriate probing skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
· IT Literate and Comfortable managing data using Microsoft Suite, especially Excel.
· Must be comfortable with meeting deadlines and achieving weekly/monthly/yearly individual and team targets
· Excellent team player
What will you get for this role?
· A competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
· A great career path to experience and grow into multiple markets
· Recognition for being the lead in our first support depot
Interested candidates should submit their CV along with a cover letter before close of business on 22nd November 2019.
We will only be replying to those candidates that we will be progressing to the next stage.
IT Literate, Data Management experience, Range of well developed communication skills
Competitive salary, Great Career Path
Suitable applicants are invited to email their CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org