CLS is Ireland’s leading provider of sampling, analysis and on-contract analysts to the food, environmental, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1994, CLS is renowned for delivering high-quality laboratory data, always on time and in the most customer-focused way.
CLS are currently going through an unprecedented and exciting period of growth and development and are now looking for a committed and motivated Reporting Analyst to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Account Manager
- Assisting with Log in of samples to the LIMS.
- Validation of results/Preparing and emailing Certificates of Analysis for client samples
- Filing of relevant paperwork
- Liaise with clients in relation to queries with a courteous and professional manner
- Has responsibility for subcontracting of samples for Microbiology clients,
- Compliance with ISO 17025, ISO 9001, INAB requirements and CLS internal quality and technical procedures
- Input of data for the Local Authority Monthly Reports and emailing within accepted timeline
- Availability for on call/weekend (pre scheduled dates)
- Third level Science qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Excel and computer systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a requirement.
- 3-5 years administrative experience is preferred.
- Flexible for oncall/weekend work.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Ireland (required)
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV into email@example.com