This is an exciting new and full-time position with CLS based in Dublin at one of our client sites to manage a team providing fully managed services for raw material testing and release. Suitable to a current manager or a supervisor who is ready to develop into a higher managerial role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of 15 providing raw material
- Ensuring a high level of integrity, team spirit,
and an inclusive culture.
- Liaising directly with our client onsite,
hosting updates and meetings.
- Responsible for the entire function including
KPI’s including safety, compliance, scheduling, turnaround times and deadlines,
providing visibility for all team members and continuity of service.
- A primary qualification in Chemistry or a related discipline coupled with 3-5 years supervisor or manager level.
- Experienced in raw material testing.
- A complete understanding of the applicable GMP/ICH requirements is desirable
Great people, technical and communication skills. Adaptable and flexible to deal with a very busy environment. Methodical and organised.
Apply for this position
Suitable applicants are invited to email their CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply only to those applicants that we are progressing to the next recruitment stage.