CLS is Ireland’s leading provider of sampling, analysis and on-contract analysts to the food, environmental, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1994, CLS is renowned for delivering high-quality laboratory data, always on time and in the most customer-focused way.
Successful applicants will join CLS, the first 2 -3 months of employment will involve being trained on a wide range of chemistry techniques. This training will be provided by our dedicated team of senior trainers. You will be trained from the core competencies right up to the most complex techniques using the latest analytical instruments and software used in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Industry. All training will take place in our HPRA accredited FDA inspected labs where you will gain a knowledge and deep understanding of testing in the most regulated of environments.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject. Please note this role may require relocation.
- A Degree in Chemistry, Forensic Investigation & Analysis or similar degree with strong laboratory analysis focus.
- Knowledge on HPLC and familiar with Empower software.
- Strong documentation skills are required.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be motivated, focused and technically strong.
- Work independently and as part of a team to ensure the full requirements are met.
- Full license / car owner a distinct advantage.
- Good communicator and attention to detail.
CLS is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation.
We will only respond to those progressing to the next stage.