CLS, a group of Contract Laboratories, is a leading provider of sampling and analysis services to the food, environmental, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1994, CLS has developed a reputation as a completely customer focused service provider delivering high quality laboratory data in a timely manner. Due to the ongoing growth of CLS we are now hiring suitable candidates for new key roles.
Position: Molecular Laboratory Administrator Site: CLS MedPharma
Reporting to: Molecular Laboratory Supervisor/CFO
List of Responsibilities:
- Input of test results
- Logging in of samples
- Labelling and filling in of relevant paperwork in relation to samples received
- Dealing with customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Arranging deliveries and collections with clients
- Helping customers with our online platforms
- Scheduling of appointments for customers
- Liaising with the Lab Supervisor and logistic manager in relation to scheduling of sample collections
- Preparing/printing and emailing Certificates of analysis for client samples
- Assisting the Finance department with purchase Invoice queries and also sales invoices processing
- Provide a quality and efficient customer service
- Updating ERP to improve efficiencies in inputting and reporting of results
- Informing Lab Supervisor/Deputy Quality Manager of any out of specification results
- Any other administrative duties as may be requested from time to time
- Covering scheduled weekend shifts when necessary
- Have a professional, pro-active approach to work, good people skills, an ability to work efficiently under pressure and be flexible in relation to work hours.
- Experience of quality Customer Service and able to deliver same
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Be capable of working on your own initiative.
- Effective team player
- Ability to critically review analytical data, processing excellent attention to detail is a must
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite especially Word and Excel.
- Experience within the contract lab environment would be beneficial
Interested candidates should submit their updated CV and cover letter to Tom McAvinchey HR Manager at HR@cls.ie
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th March 2021