CLS is currently going through an unprecedented and exciting period of growth and development and we are now looking for committed and motivated individuals to join our Molecular laboratory in Galway City.
Job Title: Molecular Analyst I
Reporting to: Molecular Lab Supervisor/Team Lead
- Maintenance of Quality Control records.
- Quality Control of test methods.
- Performing or assisting Quality Manager with calibration of equipment.
- Stock control of lab consumables.
- Waste control and maintenance of the laboratory and of Lab cleaning schedule.
- Laboratory analysts will assist the Molecular lead and Quality Manager in maintaining the quality of tests carried out in the molecular laboratory, results obtained and all relating procedures, protocols and records.
- Laboratory analysts are obliged to wear Personal Protective Equipment provided to them by CLS.
- In relation to the Safety, Health and Welfare Act 2005, every employee has the responsibility to work safely and carefully to ensure their own safety and that of those around them.
- Compliance with ISO 17025, INAB requirements and CLS internal quality and technical procedures.
- Evening, night and weekend work is required on a rotational basis.
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- 3rd level qualification in Microbiology or equivalent.
- Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, progressive company.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, having strong documentation skills.
- Familiar with INAB standards and ISO 17025 is desirable.
- Committed team player.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
CLS is Ireland’s leading provider of sampling, analysis and on-contract analysts to the food, environmental, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1994, CLS is renowned for delivering high-quality laboratory data, always on time and in the most customer-focused way.
Due to a high number of applicants we will only be responding to those progressing onto the next stage.