CLS is currently going through an unprecedented and exciting period of growth and development and we are now looking for committed and motivated Lab Aide to join our team in Galway City.
Reporting to: Microbiology Lab Supervisor
- Good Documentation practice.
- Working as directed by Microbiology Lab Supervisor according to compnay safety policies and cGMP.
- Maintenance of the Laboratory Quality system to ensure compliance to GMP and ISO 17025.
- Preparation of media.
- Management of media stock levels.
- Sterilisation of equipment/instruments/glassware/diluents etc.
- Daily checks/ calibration of balance and Ph meter.
- Stock control in the Microbiology Laboratory.
- Maintenance of Quality Control records for media preparation.
- Washing of Glassware.
- Waste Management.
- Routine cleaning within the Microbiology Laboratory.
- Participation in audits, self-inspection, customer and regulatory.
- Employees are obliged to wear personal protective Equipment provided to them by CLS.
- In relation to the safety, Health and Welfare Act 2005, every employee has the responsibility to work safely and carefully to ensure their own safety and that of those around them.
- Data Entry into LIMS.
- Trending of data.
- Performing any other activities as indicated by the Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor.
- Support the lean laboratory program within the Microbiology Laboratory.
An understanding and knowledge of cGMP and FDA requirements is desirable.
Must be a team player with excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
CLS is Ireland’s leading provider of sampling, analysis and on-contract analysts to the food, environmental, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1994, CLS is renowned for delivering high-quality laboratory data, always on time and in the most customer-focused way. Du to a high volume of applicants we will only be responding to those that have progressed to the next stage.