CLS is Ireland’s leading provider of sampling, analysis and on-contract analysts to the food, environmental, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1994, CLS is renowned for delivering high-quality laboratory data, always on time and in the most customer-focused way.
CLS is currently going through an unprecedented and exciting period of growth and development and is now looking for a committed and motivated Microbiology Lab Aide to join our team.
Reporting to: Microbiology Lab Supervisor
- Working as directed by Microbiology Lab Supervisor according to company safety policies and cGMP.
- Maintenance of the Laboratory Quality system to ensure compliance to GMP and ISO 17025.
- Good Documentation practice
- Preparation of media
- Management of media stock levels
- Sterilisation of equipment/instruments/glassware/diluents etc.
- Daily checks/ calibration of balance and Ph meter
- Stock control in the Microbiology Laboratory
- Maintenance of Quality Control records for media preparation
- Washing of Glassware
- Waste Management
- Routine cleaning within the Microbiology Laboratory
- Participation in audits, self-inspection, customer and regulatory
- Employees are obliged to wear personal protective. Equipment provided to them by CLS
- In relation to the safety, Health and Welfare Act 2005, every employee has the responsibility to work safely and carefully to ensure their own safety and that of those around them.
- Data Entry into LIMS
- Trending of data
- Performing any other activities as indicated by the Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor
- Support the Lean Laboratory program within the Microbiology Laboratory.
An understanding and knowledge of cGMP and FDA requirements is desirable
Must be a team player with excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
If you would like to apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only be responding to candidates that are progressing to the next stage.