CLS is Ireland’s leading provider of sampling, analysis and on-contract analysts to the food, environmental, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1994, CLS is renowned for delivering high-quality laboratory data, always on time and in the most customer-focused way.
CLS is currently going through an unprecedented and exciting period of growth and development and is now looking for a committed and motivated Microbiology Administrator to join our team in Galway City.
Reporting To: Microbiology Lab Supervisor
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working as directed by Microbiology Lab Supervisor according to Company safety policies and cGMP.
- Maintenance of the Laboratory Quality System to ensure compliance to GMP and ISO17025.
- Good Documentation Practices.
- Logging in of samples into LIMS system.
- Reconciliation of samples
- Data Entry of test results.
- Creating of test reports.
- Labelling and filling in of relevant paperwork in relation to samples received.
- Dealing with customers with a courteous and professional manner.
- Liaising with the Lab Supervisor and logistics department in relation to scheduling of sample collections.
- Looking after the outsourcing of subcontracted testing.
- Assisting the Finance department with purchase Invoice queries and sales invoices processing.
- Provide a quality and efficient customer service.
- Updating ERP to improve efficiencies in inputting and reporting of results.
- Informing Lab Supervisor of any out of specification results.
- Trending of data.
- Performing any other activities as indicated by the Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor
- Support the Lean Laboratory program within the Microbiology Laboratory.
- Leaving Certificate
- Good team player, organised, accurate, having strong documentation skills
- Proficient in IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
CLS is an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply for this role, send your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org