Job Title: Microbiologist with experience in a GMP environment.
- A minimum of an Honours BSc. in a Microbiology related course (Level 8).
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Ability to work independently and meet set timelines.
- Experience in a GMP accredited Microbiology Laboratory a distinct advantage (Placement experience can be included).
- A strong team player who is both flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Must be motivated, focused and technically strong.
- Knowledge of Bioburden testing, Endotoxin testing, Environmental Monitoring would be an advantage.
Training provided on various techniques including:
- GMP training on all aspects of a Laboratory Quality System including: Gowning, Laboratory Safety, completion of records/correction of errors, deviations, out of specification results, calibration, reference standards, recording of quality data as per GMP.
- Water Testing as per USP, EP – Surface Water, Potable Water, Water for injection.
- Preservative Efficacy Testing of Pharmaceutical Products.
- Use of LIMS system for logging of samples.
- Environmental Monitoring of Cleanrooms.
- Microbial Limit Testing of Products and Active Ingredients (Sterile and Non – Sterile – TAMC, TYMC, Absence of Specific Organisms)
- Bioburden Testing on Medical Devices.
This position is a permanent full-time role.
Please note this job may require relocation.
Apply for this position
Suitable applicants are invited to email their CV with cover letter to: email@example.com
We will reply only to those applicants that we are progressing to the next recruitment stage.