CLS is currently going through an unprecedented and exciting period of growth and development and is now looking for a committed and motivated HR professional to help implement our business and HR strategies.
Title: HR Generalist
Purpose of Job: Supported by the HR Manager this position will, in strategic partnership with the business, assist with the implementation of HR activities of the company, managing the activities of the Employee Life Cycle. This position will be responsible for the implementation of specific human resources activities to ensure employees fully contribute to successfully delivering business goals for CLS. Understanding how to utilise effective human resources programmes to achieve strategic advantage is central to this role. Developing effective relationships with our employees is also a critical element.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Employee Relations;
- Maintain the best relationship possible across the operations.
- Ensure management is aware of all situations and recommends corrective action to prevent recurrences.
- Act as an employee advocate to ensure fairness and due diligence are adhered to in line with company values.
- Pre-empts potential employee issues by participating in management and employee meetings on a regular basis.
- Promote employee wellbeing so that employees remain engaged, productive & effective.
- Performance Management;
- Support Management on Performance Management Process.
- Assist in the development of and contribute to the communications strategy, improvement initiatives for teams and employee engagement programmes.
- Liaising with senior management, manage all performance and disciplinary issues through the proper processes, ensuring fair and balanced outcomes.
- Employee lifecycle
- Learning & Development;
- Actively participate with the teams in developing our employees with regard to talent development.
- Assist in the identification of development and training needs and support the delivery of development programmes, particularly through the project management, delivery, and evaluation of targeted workshops.
- It may include sourcing and continuous review of providers to ensure the highest quality of learning is provided while strictly working within the budget. Lead the development and support managers in the execution of the annual training needs gap analysis plan for the organisation.
- Employee Well-being; Lead employee well-being programs and initiatives ensuring an engaged workforce. Record metrics and analyse employee survey data, devise action plans with management and ensure follow-through to achieve desired outcomes.
Education & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related discipline
- CIPD membership
- At least 1 year of HR Generalist experience communicating and implementing HR programs, policies, practices, processes and analytics in a regulated fast-paced environment.
- Experience influencing and communicating with management at all levels and a technically focused workforce
- Experience influencing business leaders with sound recommendations for improvement or change
- Effective Communicator both written and orally, with a proven ability to deliver professional presentations. The accuracy of data maintenance, data analysis, data communication and presentation is essential.
- The ability to establish effective relationships at all levels is essential.
- High level of influencing skills required utilising problem-solving, critical thinking skills and methodologies to garner support.
- A high level of personal motivation & initiative required working at times without all the desired information or direction.
- Focus on results and time management ability essential
- Proactive knowledge sharing essential
- Proven track record of working with integrity, fairness & being right-minded essential
Apply for this position
Suitable applicants are invited to email their CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply only to those applicants that we are progressing to the next recruitment stage.