Complete Laboratory Solutions (CLS) is the largest privately owned contract laboratory in Ireland and provides sampling, analysis and fully trained micro and analytical analysts on contract to clients in the food, environmental, medical device and pharmaceutical industries.
CLS operates two of their own accredited laboratory sites, located in Galway City for all things medical and pharmaceutical and Ros Muc for all things food and environmental.
Due to growth in all divisions CLS is now seeking an experienced and enthusiastic HR Administrator to work in our Analyst On Contract (AOC) division . This is currently a full-time permanent position reporting to the Director of AOCs, the successful candidate will work closely on the following functions:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update and manage the T&A system including running and checking reports
- Update and process all starters and leavers
- Preparation of offer letters and contracts of employment
- Advising all ACs on all HR processes and policies keeping in line with legislation requirements
- Maintain and organise up to date personnel records,
- Collate information required for HR metrics e.g., turnover/sickness
- Resolve colleague queries when possible
- Revise company policies where required
- Support colleagues with minute taking in the investigation/disciplinary and grievance process
- Other onboarding tasks to include creation of email and citrix access, TMS setup, scanning of degrees and transcripts, etc.
- Liaise with our external company doctor to book medical appointments and referrals
- Recruitment administration including advertising vacancies, interview scheduling and follow up with applicants.
- Support in recruiting with interviews
Experience and Qualifications:
- Third level qualification in Human Resources
- CIPD desirable
- At least 2yrs administrative experience in the HR field.
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and meet targets
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise competing demands
- Integrity – ability to deal with confidential information
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office suite esp. Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Payroll Knowledge desirable
Apply in writing to Tom McAvinchey, Human Resources Manager at HR@cls,ie
Closing date for applications is close of business 16th April 2021