CLS is Ireland’s leading provider of sampling, analysis and on-contract analysts to the food, environmental, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1994, CLS is renowned for delivering high-quality laboratory data, always on time and in the most customer-focused way.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at a fast-paced, innovative, and inclusive company to support our commercial team, in Environmental Services Divisions We are looking for an ambitious self-starter with administration experience with, high levels of time management, attention to detail and administration skills.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Environmental Account Manager and will work directly with the wider team in our Ros Muc lab.
Responsibilities for this Role include:
· Ensuring that all chain of custody forms are accounted for.
· Correct tests are logged in under correct client.
· Correct turnaround times are allocated.
· Samples are labelled with clear ID, LIMS numbers and dates.
· Validation of results in LIMS folders ensuring that AQC charts are checked for each result, checking for mass balances and correcting typos and transcription errors.
· Subcontracting of samples to include creating POs on LIMs, subsample into correct containers with the appropriate amount of sample, package the samples for transportation.
· Follow up with subcontractors to ensure that results are received, entering or validating subcontractor results and monitoring production sheets for outstanding subcontracted tests.
· Subcontractor reconciliation of PO’s issued, and invoices received.
· Subcontractor Review in line with Quality requirements and Management of subcontractor pricing in LIMS system.
· Dealing with client queries by e-mails and telephone calls.
· Recording any commercial incoming enquiries in our HubSpot system.
· Responding to and organising bottle requests for dispatch.
· Monitoring of reports due and liaising with laboratory regarding agreed turn-around time
· Reporting to include creating final reports, sense check the reports, sending the reports to customers by e-mail, informing customers if there is a delay on results being reported
· Management and review of standard operating procedures for responsible tasks.
· Support the laboratory operation supervisor as required.
· Compliance with ISO 17025, ISO 9001, INAB requirements and CLS internal quality and technical procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
· Educated to Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
· Knowledge and experience of IT systems (MS Office), data management and analytical skills
· Knowledge of Environmental laboratory testing desirable but not essential.
· Ability to foster and maintain trusted and collaborative working relationships with colleagues and clients.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Ability to keep track of multiple tasks and responsibilities and work successfully to deadlines though prioritisation and good time management.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills including active listening and empathy.
· Ability to adapt to changing circumstances, ensuring flexibility to support client needs.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· A good team player within the department and inter-departmental to ensure customer requirements are being met on time.
· Show flexibility and passion for the work we do, play an active role in the departmental development.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Diversity and inclusion are essential to our mission and achieving our vision at CLS. The diversity we foster is one of our greatest strengths in delivering excellence through collaboration, respect, quality and integrity without compromise. CLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.