CLS Cleanroom Sampling Technicians
CLS is Ireland’s leading provider of sampling, analysis and on-contract analysts to the food, environmental, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1994, CLS is renowned for delivering high-quality laboratory data, always on time and in the most customer-focused way.
CLS are currently going through an unprecedented and exciting period of growth and development and are now looking for a committed and motivated Sampling professional to service our clients Clean Room requirements.
Reporting to the Clean Room Team Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for visiting clients’ sites and completing a variety of samples (including water, contact and air sampling) of cleanroom environments.
Responsibilities and requirements for this role include:
- Execution of sampling and testing as per approved protocols and test methods.
- Liaising with customers while onsite carrying our monitoring, sampling and collections.
- Follow different client site requirements and prepare sampling requirements before going onsite to clients.
- Ensure sampling equipment is maintain in a good and clean condition and ready to use onsite.
- Ensuring sampling equipment is within calibration.
- Ensure proper upkeep and presentation of company vehicles.
- Compliance with ISO 17025, GMP, INAB requirements and CLS internal quality and technical procedures.
- Undertaking such other duties may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Must have a science degree or an appropriate Clean Room Operators qualification
- Friendly workplace manner.
- Excellent communications skills – both verbally and written form.
- A rigorous attention to details is essential
- An appreciation of and the ability to follow procedures accurately.
- Good level of fitness
- A rigorous attention to details is essential and showing concern for quality and clarity of work.
- Capable of building strong relationships within a commercial operation and have an appreciation of business imperatives.
- A professional, pro-active approach with influencing skills as well as an ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Good time management skills.
- Approachable and friendly workplace manner.
- An appreciation of and the ability to follow procedures accurately. Hardworking, practical and meticulous.
- A Clean Driving Licence is essential
We will only reply to those candidates we are progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send in a cover letter with an up-dated CV.
Closing date for applications is Friday 14th May 2021