CLS is Ireland’s leading provider of sampling, analysis and on-contract analysts to the food, environmental, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1994, CLS is renowned for delivering high-quality laboratory data, always on time and in the most customer-focused way.
CLS is currently going through an unprecedented and exciting period of growth and development and is now looking for a committed and motivated Sampling professional to service our client’s Clean Room requirements.
Responsibilities and requirements for this role include:
- Execution of sampling and testing as per approved protocols and test methods.
- Liaising with customers while onsite carrying our monitoring, sampling and collections.
- Follow different client site requirements and prepare sampling requirements before going onsite to clients.
- Ensure sampling equipment is maintained in a good and clean condition and ready to use onsite.
- Ensuring sampling equipment is within calibration.
- Ensure proper upkeep and presentation of company vehicles.
- Travel to customers’ sites nationwide
- Undertaking such other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Full training provided.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbally and in written form.
- Strong attention to detail is essential and showing concern for quality and clarity of work.
- A professional, proactive approach with influencing skills as well as an ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Good time management skills.
- Well-developed people skills
- A Clean Driving License is essential.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV into email@example.com
We will only reply to those candidates we are progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process.