The Job: Chemistry Laboratory Analyst
Reporting to: Director of Outsourcing
Experience / Qualifications
Must have a Degree in Chemistry, Forensic investigation & analysis or similar degree with strong laboratory analysis focus. The ideal candidate should have experience with HPLC, GC & Empower 3 Software.
CLS has multiple approvals and accreditation’s including FDA approval, certificate of GMP compliance of a manufacturer, microbiological (non-sterile), chemical and physical testing. While also being an ISO 17025 testing laboratory. Our analytical training programme covers but is not limited to HPLC, GC, TOC, ICP-MS, AA, Dissolution, UV Spectroscopy, FTIR Spectroscopy & Karl Fischer. The Analyst role must demonstrate flexibility about types of work, locations & shift patterns.
What’s in it for You?
As part of this opportunity you will be joining a well-established Pharmaceutical Company as part a of a growing dynamic team. Alongside, working with a Company that has a great culture reputation in the market.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Knowledge on HPLC and familiar with Empower software.
- Strong documentation skills are required.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be motivated, focused and technically strong.
- Ensure training compliance within assigned work area and QC.
- Work independently and as part of a team to ensure the full requirements are met.
- Full license / car owner a distinct advantage.
- Please note this role may require relocation.
- Action Oriented,
- Good problem-solving skills,
- Technical skills,
- Integrity and Trust,
- Production Chemist
- Sample Preparation
- Good Laboratory Practice
This position is a permanent full-time role. Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
We will only be replying to those candidates that we will be progressing to the next stage.
How to apply for the position:
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send in a cover letter with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org