Complete laboratory Solutions Ltd is urgently seeking skilled RNs to join COVID team on a part time basis.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with Ireland leading private contract laboratory during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Swabbing for COVID-19
- Initially based in Galway but some travel may be required
- Part-time positions available
- Immediate Start
- Training provided
- Administrative duties
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Register with NMBI
- Min 1 years’ experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Have proven clinical and professional ability
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competency in the English language is a requirement for the post.
- Have proven clinical and professional ability, effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Driver’s License highly desirable
We will only reply to those applications progressing to the next recruitment stage.
Suitable applicants are invited to email their CV with cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for this role is 18th December 2020