CLS is Ireland’s leading provider of sampling, analysis and on-contract analysts to the food, environmental, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1994, CLS is renowned for delivering high-quality laboratory data, always on time and in the most customer-focused way.
CLS is currently going through an unprecedented and exciting period of growth and development and is now looking for a committed and motivated Microbiology Analysts to join our team.
Job Title: Microbiologist.
A minimum of an Honours BSc. in a Microbiology related course.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
Ability to work independently and meet set timelines.
Experience in a GMP accredited Microbiology Laboratory a distinct advantage (Placement experience can be included).
A strong team player who is both flexible and adaptable.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
Must be motivated, focused and technically strong.
Training provided on various techniques including:
- GMP training on all aspects of a Laboratory Quality System including: Gowning, Laboratory Safety, completion of records/correction of errors, deviations, out of specification results, calibration, reference standards, recording of quality data as per GMP.
- Water Testing as per USP, EP – Surface Water, Potable Water, Water for injection.
- Preservative Efficacy Testing of Pharmaceutical Products.
- Use of LIMS system for logging of samples.
- Environmental Monitoring of Cleanrooms.
- Microbial Limit Testing of Products and Active Ingredients (Sterile and Non – Sterile – TAMC, TYMC, Absence of Specific Organisms)
- Bioburden Testing on Medical Devices.
This position is a permanent full-time role.
Please note this job may require relocation.
If you wish to apply for this role, send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org