Analysts on Contract
The analysts on contract department was set up in 2006 when we supplied our first two clients in this area, Allergan and Pfizer with analysts on contract from our fully accredited commercial contract laboratories.
August 2019 sees our 20th client site which we are now supplying trained analysts and managed services to.
Analysts to Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Clients
Supply of analysts who have been CLS trained and proficiency measured in our fully accredited commercial testing laboratories, with all the records and reviews available on transfer to the client to leverage the introduction of the analyst to make an impact straight away and making our analysts ‘ready to go’.
Further integration and efficiencies available through transferring client methods into our CLS labs and analysts are trained directly on these methods and client materials.
Analytical training programme covers
- UV Spectroscopy
- FTIR Spectroscopy
- Karl Fischer
Microbiology training programme covers
- Cleanroom Validation Grade A-D
- Purified water validation (USP/EP)
- Bio Burden Testing
- LAL Training included on request (both gel and chromogenic options)
Food, Beverage and Environmental Clients
Our first two clients in this area were the Marine Institute and Diageo both of whom continues to be part of our success story in the analysts on contract and managed services area.
- Aseptic techniques
- Food and water Spoilage
- Pathogen detection
- Enumeration Techniques
- Qualitative techniques
- Media QC
- Factory / Production hygiene monitoring: Air sampling, contact plates
- Water filtering and sampling
Environmental Chemistry Analysts
- Sample preparation
- Pipetting and weights
- Wet chemistry techniques
- Gravimetric techniques
- Discreet analyser training for nutrients
- TOC analysis
- GC analysis
- Spectrophotometry UV-Vis
- CLS has screened, trained and invested from fundamental principles and techniques right through to complex technical procedures
- Technical training completed with GMP / ISO 17025 backgrounds
- A stock of analysts always available
- Analysts training records available to transfer
- Single or high team numbers available – always scalable because we have full control
- HR and client support accompanies the transfers of analysts