IAH Conference 2013: 23-24 APRIL, TULLAMORE COURT HOTEL
Over 150 delegates attended, providing an excellent opportunity to catch up with colleagues as well as meet new associates.
Speakers this year were from EPA, Teagasc, various Local Authorities, Trinity College Dublin, NUI, Galway, UCD & DEFRA.
Integrated Catchment Management is required to ensure Ireland complies with the Water Framework Directive targets of 2015 and 2021. As catchments are biophysical units; managing and protecting the valuable resources within, will require cross-discipline communication involving scientists, engineers, hydrogeologists, EPA, local authorities and local representatives. The overall vision is a healthy, resilient and valued water resource that supports vibrant communities.
FOR FULL 2013 PROGRAM DETAILS: http://www.iahireland.org/current/conference2013.html
CLS environmental services include
- Nationwide ISO 9001:2008 certified sampling
- ISO 17025 accredited analysis (organic – e.g. petroleum hydrocarbons, inorganic, and bacteriological)
- Drinking, ground, surface, coastal (WFD) & waste waters
- IPPC, dust, soil, noise, flow & load surveys
- Supply of trained analysts/teams on contract
- Laboratory design, set up & management
- State of the art reporting solutions: Online, customised Excel, PDF, XML
- Emergency response & technical support
- Sample collection & competitive price