Reboot Test Programme for Hospitality
Test for COVID-19, Hygiene standard and Legionella Management
The reboot programme measures if the Food and Hospitality sectors hygiene management complies with EC 2073/2005. CLS trained staff go onsite and take samples, and then transport them in our refrigerated vans to our accredited laboratories for testing.
CLS is an INAB accredited testing laboratory Reg No. 108T and is also accredited to ISO 9001:2015 for Sampling, Laboratory Analysis, Food Safety Monitoring & Analysts on Contract.
Typical Focus Areas
- Kitchen and food preparation areas e.g. surfaces, equipment
- Mains water and ice
- Personnel hand swabs to validate hand washing
- Legionella samples in showers, pools, spa areas and water tanks
- Hygiene swabs from common guest areas e.g. foyers and doors
- Hotel rooms e.g. surface areas, remote controls, taps
Would you like a CLS Representative to contact you?
Get in touch
Call +353 (0)91 574355
Email the team
Customised programmes for food safety and Legionella sampling:
Sharon Deeney Curran