Chief Financial Officer
A native of Galway, Caroline is a commercially focused and qualified Financial Accountant (BBS ACCA) with over 13 years of experience across industry and accountancy practice.
Spending the first 6 years of her career between two accountancy practices and focused on a broad provision of financial support and services including auditing client’s financial statements, ongoing support advice and debtor management.
She joined CLS in 2012 and integrated with the finance team as an experienced accountant with the main focus on preparing management accounts and managing the company’s statuary annual audit, supporting senior members of staff and overseeing debtor and creditor control.
From November 2017 to present, Caroline is the head of finance at CLS and oversees all of the company’s requirements reporting to the CEO and Board. Her main responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the finance department of CLS and in leading the operations excellence throughout the organisation.
- Providing strategic leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Leads the operations excellence programme throughout the company.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Presents CLS’s financial performance at board level.
- Approves investments and justifications within the company and liaises closely with the CEO, all department directors, HR and IT related functions.
- Caroline sits on the steering committee for The Irish Medtec Skillnet.