EXPERIENCED PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMIST
experience / qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of Two to Three years industrial experience in a GMP regulated QC chemistry laboratory.
- A degree in analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry or other related qualification is required.
- Must have 2+ years experience on HPLC and familiar & fluent with Empower software.
- Strong documentation skills are required.
- Must have strong time management skills.
- Must possess key competencies: Team Work, Flexibility, Planning/Organisation, Problem Solving, and Communication.
- Experience with regulatory inspections and interacting with inspectors.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion.
- Strong word processing, presentation, database and spreadsheet application skills.
- Strong communication (both written and oral) skills.
- Strong skill in working independently and to effectively interact with various levels.
- A strong team player is essential.
- Must be motivated, focused and technically strong.
A good remuneration package is available for the suitable candidate.
Suitable applicants are invited to email their application with CV to email@example.com. Please quote EPC100114 in your application email.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must have a minimum of three years industrial experience in a 17025 accredited laboratory.
- A degree in analytical chemistry, organic chemistry or other related qualification is required.
- A strong track record in the validation of chromatography techniques
- Have technical knowledge in the development and validation of analytical methods as per ICH guidelines
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot instrumentation/methodology/data validation issues systematically and utilise strong technical knowledge in resolving issues
- Must be motivated, focused and technically strong
Reporting to: Quality Manager
Salary: A good remuneration package is available for the suitable candidate.
Please send applications with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org